What’s New & Changing
There are a few changes for 2024 you should be aware of.
When you’re ready to enroll, click “Enroll Now” from the 2024 Annual Enrollment portal anytime from October 9 - October 27.
Medical, Dental & Vision
Here’s an overview of what you can expect for 2024:
- Medical contributions will remain the same in 2024. Some employees may see changes to their contributions should their pay increase or they make different benefit elections for 2024 vs. 2023.
- Health Savings Account (HSA) and Flexible Spending Account (FSA) contribution limits will increase.
- The 2024 HSA contribution limit for individual coverage will increase by $300 to $4,150, and family coverage will increase by $550 to $8,300.
- The FSA contribution limit will increase by $200 to $3,050 in 2024.
- FSA carry over amount from 2024 to 2025 will increase from $500 to $610.
- There will be no changes to dental or vision plans or contributions.
- There will be no changes to Tobacco User contributions.
- Working Spouse contribution amounts will not increase.
- There will be no changes to Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) credits.
To view your 2024 rates, click here.
Reminder: Use Your Preventive Care Benefits – At No Cost To You
When enrolled in GE Health Benefits, you and your covered dependents have access to preventive care at no cost to you when using an in-network provider. Preventive care is more important than ever as it can help detect and treat conditions as early as possible and provide peace of mind to you and your loved ones. Don’t delay… ensure you are up-to-date with your screenings. Health Coach from GE can help you understand what screenings may be right for you: 1-866-272-6007, 9:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m. Eastern time.